Cinnamon brings with it the smell and flavor of fall and is a delicious addition to hot beverages. For taste alone, adding cinnamon to your brew is a great idea. But this coffee recipe is also healthy.
- coffee beans
- cinnamon sticks
- burr grinder
- brewing kit
- Prepare – Grab your beans and measure out as much as you want to grind. Find your cinnamon sticks and snap or cut them with kitchen scissors into pieces about the same size as a coffee bean. Any bigger and they won’t grind up properly.
- Grind – Switch your grinder on and inhale. Enjoy the heady mix of freshly ground coffee and full potency cinnamon. What a rush!
- Brew black coffee
- If you grind extra coffee, store it in a vacuum storage container and use as needed.
- As an alternate, you can make your own creamer with cinnamon and add this to your coffee. Or, if you sweeten your coffee, you can add cinnamon sugar (5) (keep a jar made up for French toast and other culinary delights).
- If instead you prefer maple syrup*, simply store the bottle with a cinnamon stick in it for an infused flavor.
- Category: drinks
- Calories: 11
Keywords: Cinnamon coffee