These printable signs are a fantastic way of adding a splash of personality to your kitchen/coffee bar.
You can even print these off in a smaller size to make them a perfect fit for DIY fridge magnets. (Which make for great stocking stuffers. Just sayin' 😉)
To get these free printable coffee bar signs, all you gotta do is…
Just click/tap the button 👇 to download the PDF with all six printable coffee bar signs.
Now that you've got these awesome signs, you're free to print, frame, and hang them however you like.
But if you're looking for a couple of ideas on what to do with them, here you go…
turn It into coffee bar signs:
- Print one (or all) the signs onto 8″ x 10″ or 8.5″ x 11″ cardstock paper (we recommend this one).
- Get a nice frame for the signs. You may have to trim the prints for a perfect fit.
- Hang it above your coffee bar or a well-lit place in the kitchen to give it a splash of personality.
turn It Into DIY fridge magnets:
- Print all the signs onto 5″ x 7″ (or 4″ x 6″) textured cardstock paper (like this one).
- Buy a set of magnetic picture sleeves and insert the printed signs into them.
- Decorate your fridge with these magnets. Or gift them to someone who loves coffee as much as you.
You can do pretty much whatever you want with these signs. Brew yourself a cuppa joe ☕ and let your imagination run wild.
Click/tap here to download these printable coffee bar signs right away.
Homegrounds is reader-supported. When you buy via the links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. Learn more.