DeLonghi Espresso Machine Reviews: Here are the best models
When it comes to kitchen appliances, DeLonghi has a long-standing reputation for well-made and well-priced products. Their machines are made with the user in mind – produce a unique cup of espresso at a push of a button while admiring the elegant, compact design that is the signature style of the DeLonghi brand.
DeLonghi makes sophisticated yet simple-to-use machines to bring the concept of convenience and versatility to your kitchen without compromising on quality (at least when it comes to coffee beverages). Choose between a latte, espresso, americano and more from just one single machine. You truly are investing in an all-around coffee experience that doesn’t stop at a shot of espresso when purchasing one of their creations. Let’s take a quick look at the crème of the crop that is DeLonghi espresso makers.
Why Choose DeLonghi?
- Offers a fully customizable espresso experience
- Spend less time cleaning and more time sipping – all machines are designed to be easy to clean
- High quality, compact Italian-made designs look great as countertop displays
- Programmable features based on user preferences – get the perfect brew, every time.
- Many come with an integrated burr grinder
- Purchase includes a 1-year warranty
- Provides excellent customer service for questions, comments or returns
- Easy to use for beginners through experts
De’Longhi has been leading the [coffee] category globally for over 30 years, bringing over a century of artistry and innovation to the ever-changing coffee landscape to fulfill consumers’ needs. –
If you can’t tell already; DeLonghi machines are an all round crowd pleaser (1), from beginner coffee fanatic to hipster/professional espresso aficionado. It’s no wonder there are always a handful of DeLonghi machines in the favourite espresso machines lists all over the internet.
Reviews of the Best De’Longhi Espresso Machines
Let’s take a look at a few of the favourites from this brand
|De’Longhi Magnifica Super-Automatic Machine||
||SEE ON AMAZON|
|De’Longhi ECP35.31 Espresso and Cappuccino Machine||
||SEE ON AMAZON|
|De’Longhi Dedica Espresso Machine||
||SEE ON AMAZON|
|De’Longhi Stilosa EC260 Espresso Machine||
||SEE ON AMAZON|
The Magnifica is the ideal blend between an automatic espresso machine and coffee maker (if you like automatic machines read this guide). Top of its class, the Magnifica is highly revered as a perfect all-in-one choice for those who want the option to enjoy both drip coffee and a shot (or two) of espresso. This automated masterpiece does most of the work you’d have to do yourself using a manual machine.
The Magnifica ticks all the boxes. It’s perfectly suited for beginner to intermediate home baristas.
If you’re into milk-based coffee drinks, the specially patented “cappuccino system” (2) works with a built-in frother on a high-steam mode to create a silky, smooth froth. It comes with all the standard features of any espresso maker plus a few added bonuses; like a double boiler system so there’s 0 wait time between brewing drinks. The high grade grinder with the patented, compact and easy-to-clean “Direct-to-Brew” system is another fantastic add-on for convenience and quality. The DeLonghi Magnifica also comes with a removable water tank and drip tray for easy clean up.
2. De’Longhi 15 Bar Pump Espresso And Cappuccino Machine – Best Value for Money
Machine Type: Semi-Automatic
- Portafilter: Pressurized
- Boiler Configuration: Single
- Water Tank Capacity: 1.1 litres
- Steam Wand: Stainless Steel Pannarello-style
Barista quality espresso and cappuccino await if you go with the De’Longhi 15 bar pump espresso and cappuccino machine. This machine produces a smooth connoisseur-like espresso that will wow even the most expert espresso makers. Wrapped in durable stainless steel, this stylish machine is a step up from the 15 bar pump cappuccino maker.
Designed to impress, the automatic machine lets you select a single or double shot beverage plus there’s a hot milk and froth option, at a push of a button, allowing you to customize each drink to your particular taste. It also has a removable water tank and a nice dual-layered drip tray.
Have a small kitchen? No problem. This appliance is made with a narrow frame and compact look to fit even in the smallest of spaces. It’s perfect to pull out after a dinner party or to simply please your own coffee needs any time of day.
Looking for an espresso machine that has a boot up time of less than 40 seconds and brew time of less than 2 minutes? Look no further than The DeLonghi Dedica. Another 15 bar pump espresso machine designed for narrow spaces and silky-smooth espresso. Taking up only about 15 cm of countertop space, it makes for the perfect addition to a kitchen where space is limited but espresso is loved. It’s removable double-layered drip tray is easy to adjust to fit taller mugs or cups.
The frothing system in this machine is unlike others offering an automatic flow stop and frother that is fully customizable. Use the self-priming option to get the machine geared up and ready to go as soon as you blink open your eyes in the morning. Cleaning out filters and water tanks is made easy and, if you prefer grounds over pods or vice versa, the Dedica provides options for both.
With the DeLonghi Stilosa EC260 you get everything you need to make espresso, cappuccinos and lattes, without the price tag. This affordable coffee machine includes a 15 bar pump, a durable stainless steel boiler and a flexible steam wand.
The machine is ESE compatible, so you can choose from your favourite pods or freshly ground coffee to make single shots, double shots, or two cups at a time. It has a removable water tank and drip tray that are both dishwasher safe. Like all DeLonghi products, the machine comes with a one-year limited warranty covering faulty and damaged parts. If you’re looking for a versatile yet affordable machine that is easy to use this one is for you.
- Top 6 Sage Espresso Machines (2022 Reviews)
- Best Krups Espresso Machines (Reviews and Buying Guide)
- Best Jura Coffee Machines Of 2022
THE VERDICT: Which is the Best De’Longhi Espresso Maker?
From the all-in-one, versatile Magnifica to the standard 15 Bar Pump, DeLonghi produces a wide range coffee machines with high quality parts that are designed to fit narrow spaces while cutting brewing time in half and providing the user with easy to clean capabilities. With a one year warranty and durable stainless steel material you will enjoy any of these machines for years to come.
Still, we wouldn’t wanna let you hanging! So here’s our list of pros about each machine to help you decide. Links go straight to Amazon:
- The DeLonghi Stilosa – best if you’re on a budget looking for a simple, quick machine that still makes great espresso.
- The DeLonghi 15 bar pump espresso and cappuccino machine – perfect for Barista-style coffee with a stylish and compact design.
- The De’Longhi Dedica – best if you value a self-priming option and are looking to use both fresh grounds and coffee pods.
- The De’Longhi Magnifica – great if you’re looking for a perfect all-rounder with bonus features like a double boiler system (0 wait time) and direct-to-brew system (always fresh grounds).
- Industry Leader De’Longhi America Announces Significant Expansion with Coffee Product Launches across Brands, Setting the Standard for New Coffee and Espresso Machines. (2019, March 01) Retrieved from https://financialpost.com/pmn/press-releases-pmn/business-wire-news-releases-pmn/industry-leader-delonghi-america-announces-significant-expansion-with-coffee-product-launches-across-brands-setting-the-standard-for-new-coffee-and-espresso-machines
- All-in-One Combination Coffee Espresso Machines. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.delonghi.com/en-us/products/coffee-and-espresso/all-in-one-coffee-makers/c/combi_coffee_makers