An Espresso Martini is a sophisticated way to make a drink that’ll help you wake up and wind down all at once. Use quality ingredients and you get a quality drink!
- 1–2 oz Espresso (or 2 oz very strongly brewed coffee)
- 1 oz vodka Non flavoured
- 1 oz Kahlua Liquor
- 1/2 oz Sugar syrup
- 3 Whole coffee beans (for Garnish)
Brew espresso or strong coffee
Add espresso, vodka, kahlua, sugar syrup and ice to the cocktail shaker
Shake hard for 30 seconds
Pour into chilled martini glass through a strainer or sieve (this avoids ice entering the drink)
Garnish with coffee beans
- Freeze your glass beforehand to help keep your drink chilled for longer
- Start with half a shot of sugar syrup, and increase it until it hits the spot.
- Don’t use a light roast bean; opt for medium or dark roast espresso beans.
- Category: drinks
- Method: Shaken, not stirred
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 572
Keywords: espresso martini