Welcome, Coffee Lover
Here are all the answers:
- “Mocha Java” is a blend of coffee beans from Yemen & Indonesia.
- “Kona Coffee” is a specialty-grade coffee from Hawaii.
- Brewing with the Aeropress would be considered immersion brewing; not a pour-over.
- The water temperature should be 195-205 ℉ for brewing pour-over style coffee.
- The Golden Cup Ratio as defined by the Specialty Coffee Association Of America is 1:18.
- An espresso grind should be slightly finer than table salt in consistency.
- You need a minimum pressure of 9 bar for proper espresso extraction.